. Milk - 500 ml
. Milkmaid - 1/2 tin
. Chinagrass - 5 gram [ sok in 1/4 cup water ]
. Sugar 1 tb sp + 1 tbsp
. Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
. Pomegranate - 1
1. Take 1/2 of pomegranate seeds and grind with 1/4 cup milk and 1 tb sp sugar.
2. Pour it through a strainer and keep aside.
3. Mix remaining milk, vanila essence, milkmaid and 1 tb sp sugar. Bring to boil.
4. Mean while melt the chinagrass at very low flame.
5. When 2 or 3 bubbles appear in milk mixture pour the chinagrass into milk mixture.
6. Immediately turn of the gas and stir gradually.
7. After 30 minutes pour the pomegranate juice into milk mixture and also add 1/2 of the pomegranate seeds.
8. Turn this mixture into a pudding dish.
9. Refrigerate until set.
10. After set garnish with some pomegranate seeds.