. Oreo biscuit / marie biscuit [ i used oreo ] - 2 small packets
. Butter melted - 3-4 spoon
. Banana - 4-5 [ i used plantain ]
. dulce-de-leche - 3/4 tin
. Whipping cream - 3/4 cup
. Chocolate for garnish
1. Crush the biscuit and mix with melted butter. Press this to the bottom of the dish firmly.
2. Beat the dulce de leche with some drops of milk with an electric egg beater until loose and spread over biscuit layer.
3. Cut the banana into round shape and layer over the dulce de leche.
4. Beat the whipping cream until thick. Layer this over banana.
5. Sprinkle some grated chocolate.
6. Refrigerate for 3 hours.