. Egg - 1
. Banana - 1 [small one - mysore or palayam koden ]
. Pachari - 2 cup [white rice ]
. Cooked rice - 2 cup
. Sugar - 1 tb s
. Maida - 1 tb s
. Salt - 1/2 t sp
1. Pachari soaked in water for overnight or 4 hrs.Washed well.
2. Blend together egg , soaked rice , cooked rice ,salt sugar and maida in a mixie jar.
3. In a bowl mashed the banana with your hand.Then pour the ground batter to the mashed banana.Mix well.
4. Heat the unniappakkara and add oil in the holes.Once oil is hot, pour batter into the hole. Fill only 3/4 th of the hole. When one side is cooked and turns golden, flip over slowly to cook the other side.
5. When both sides are cooked and golden, remove and place over tissue paper.
6. Serve hot with tea. But i like it with meen mulakittathu.