A cake with musk melon puree. Musk melon have a orange coloured flesh and its high in dietary fiber. Musk melon is rich in folic acid, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C. musk-melon is a perfect summer drink. Here i used fresh melon puree. This is very moist and flavourful with melon taste.I made this cake in a -cooker method. You can bake in oven at 180 degree.
. Flour / maida - 1 1/4 cup
. Baking powder - 2 tsp
. Powdered sugar - 1 cup
. Salt - a pinch
. Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
. Musk melon puree - 3/4 cup
. Egg - 2
. Unsalted butter - 100 g
1. Take 1/4 musk melon and blend without water. Then measure 3/4 cup puree. Keep aside.
2. Sieve flour along with baking powder 3 times. Keep aside. Sieve powdered sugar 3 times.
3. Beat butter and sugar with an electric beater until fluffy and soft.
4. Add vanilla essence and salt. Beat.
5. Add eggs one by one. Beat well after each addition.
6. Add flour baking powder mix and beat until combined.
7. Pour the musk melon puree to the cake batter and beat just until all incorporated. Don't over beat.
8. Pour the cake batter into the greased pan. Bake at 180 degree until done. Mine is pressure cooker method.
9. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. When completely cooled cut into pieces.
10. Garnish with grated chocolates.