A combination of pista ice cream and chocolate cake.
Recipe adapted from here
. Pista ice cream - 3/4 - 1 cup
. Flour / maida - 5 tbsp
. Cocoa powder - 5 tbsp
. Baking powder - 1 tsp
. Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
. Egg - 5 (separated )
. Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
. Salt - 1/4 tsp
1. Take a cake roll pan and line with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper with cooking spray or first grease with oil then dust with some flour.
2. Sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder 3 times n keep aside.
3. Beat egg yolk and half the sugar with an electric beater until thick and pale. Add vanilla essence.
4. In another clean bowl beat egg white with remaining sugar with an electric beater until stiff.
5. Fold egg white into yolk mixture in 3 batches.
6. Add flour mixture to the egg mixture with 3 batches.
7. Spread batter on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 170 degree.
8. Take a clean towel and dust with powdered sugar and some cocoa powder.
9. After cool invert the cake into towel. Peel parchment paper. Roll the cake with towel tightly. Freeze for 1 hour.
10. After 1 hour unroll the cake and spread ice cream over cake. Leave 1/2 inch border on sides. Roll without towel and freeze for 1 hour.