. Cream style corn - 1 tin
. Chicken - 1 cup ( cooked and shredded )
. Water - 4 + 1/2 cup
. Cornflour - 2 tbsp
. Vinegar - 1/2 tsp
. Light soya sauce - 1/2 tsp
. Beaten egg white - 1
. Salt - to taste
. Pepper powder - to taste ( i used freshly ground )
. Coriander leaves for garnish
1. Mix the cornflour with 1/2 cup water and keep aside.
2. In a large saucepan combine cream style corn, 4 cup water, shredded chicken and salt. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the flame to very low and add cornflour mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the beaten egg trough a strainer over the soup and gently stir.
5. Then add soya sauce and vinegar. Again simmer for 2- 3 minutes.
6. Add pepper powder and adjust the salt. Turn off the gas.
7. pour into bowls and garnish with coriander leaves and pepper powder.